Saved By Robots – The company and owner of www.savedbyrobots.com
We are a creative agency based in Glasgow and London, we complete works across the world but focus mainly in Scotland and England.
Our main operations include:
- Graphic Design
- Digital Agency
- Website Design
- Creative Copy and Content
- Social Media Management
- Creative marketing
- Idea’s agency
This Policy describes the types of information we collect, how we use the information, who we share it with, how we protect your information and the rights of individuals regarding our use of their information.
Information We Collect
Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) collects personal information about through our Site and social media channels; our events; phone and fax; job applications and in connection with in-person recruitment; and in connection with our interactions with clients and vendors, in addition to other methods. We may collect the following types of personal information (as permitted by local law):
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number)
- Information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Other information you may provide to us, such as in surveys or through the “Contact Us” feature on our Site
- Employment and education history
- Language proficiencies and other work-related skills
- Date of birth
- Disabilities and health-related information
- Results of drug tests and criminal and other background checks
- Tax-related information
- Information provided by references
- Information contained in your resume or C.V., information you provide regarding your career interests, and other information about your qualifications for employment.
Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) also collects information you provide to us about other individuals, such as information related to emergency contacts.
Information Collected By Automated Means
When you visit the Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) site, we may collect information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs. The information we may collect in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our Site, dates and times of visits to our Site and other usage statistics.
A “cookie” is a file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings.
A “web beacon” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and is used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
Through these automated collection methods, we may obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website: a record of the users click-action may be collected and stored. Some data elements collected through automated means, such as your browser information, may be linked with other information we have obtained about you: i.e., we may track open rate and click rates of emails.
Some browsers offer notifications of cookies and restriction options, but please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from using all of the features of our Site. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting personal information using cookies or similar automated means.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our Site, such as social media sharing tools, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies of these providers. Subject to applicable law, Saved By Robots – Creative Agency Glasgow and London is not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) use the information described above to perform the following activities (as permitted by local law):
- Providing labour solutions and connecting people to work
- Creating and managing online accounts
- Processing payments
- Managing our clients and vendors
- Sending promotional materials, including alerts regarding available positions, special events, programmes, offers, surveys, contests and market research
- Responding to individuals’ inquiries
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing, enhancing, analysing and improving our services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Protecting against, identifying and seeking to prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
- Provide you with job opportunities and work
- Provide HR services to you, including administration of benefit programmes, payroll, performance management and disciplinary actions
- Provide additional services to you, such as training, career counselling and career transition services
- Assess your suitability as a job candidate and your associate qualifications for positions
- Perform data analytics, such as (i) analysing our job candidate and associate base; (ii) assessing individual performance and capabilities, including scoring on work-related skills; (iii) identifying skill shortages; (iv) using information to match individuals and potential opportunities, and (v) analysing pipeline data (trends regarding hiring practices).
Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at or prior to the time of collection.
In addition, Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) use information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, web server logs and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customising the user’s site experience; (ii) providing tailored content; and (iii) managing our Site and other aspects of our business. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting information using cookies or similar automated means.
Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) also uses third-party analytics services on our Sites, such as those of Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse your use of our Sites. The information collected through these means (including IP address) may be disclosed to these analytics providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate the use of the Site. To learn more about these analytics services and how to opt out, please visit the following sites:
On the Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) site, we may collect information about your online activities to provide you with tailored advertising. We also may obtain information for this purpose from third-party websites on which our ads are served.
You may see certain ads on other websites because we engage third-party advertising networks. Through such advertising networks, we can target our messaging to users through demographic, interest-based and contextual means. Through the ad networks, we can track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of third-party cookies, web server logs, pixels and web beacons. The information our advertising networks may collect on our behalf includes data about your visits to websites that serve Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) advertisements, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place both on our Sites and on third-party websites that participate in these ad networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. To learn how to opt out of this ad network interest-based advertising, please visit aboutads.info/choices/. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before using your information for interest-based advertising.
Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) sites are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
Information We Share
In addition, Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process; (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request; and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganisation, dissolution or liquidation).
Information collected through third-party plug-ins and widgets on the Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) site is collected directly by the providers of the plug-ins and widgets, and is subject to the privacy policies of the providers of the plug-ins and widgets. Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) is not responsible for those providers’ information practices.
Your Rights and Choices
How We Protect Personal Information
Saved By Robots (Creative Agency Glasgow and London) maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accideUntal, unawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.